Introduction to Canva (Photoshop Alternative)
Canva is a tool loaded with enough easy-to-use features and functionality that anyone can create a variety of engaging content that gets shared. In this workshop, we will be going through the basics in designing your first project.
- Create an account with Canva, a free online graphic design software platform.
- Create professional looking graphics that can be used online, in eBooks, and throughout social media.
- Share and save designs created with Canva thru email and social media platforms.
- Navigate Canva's many pre-made layouts and templates.
- Understand the free and paid for pricing structure on Canva.
*Participants are encouraged to bring along their laptops.
About the Trainer:
Jit dwells in designing and creating multiple types of digital media for corporate clients and charities. He is an avid design enthusiast looking to share his knowledge on designing for everyday individuals. He believes one should not be limited by paid tools to create, design and express themselves.